ezVault is an application that easily allows you to store username/login, contact and other sensitive data in securely encrypted files ("vaults") on your Android device. Each vault has it's own password and can contain as many entries as you have room to store on your device. It provides the security of AES-256 data encryption without having to encrypt your entire device and the convenience of directly launching the appropriate app with your saved data.
In order to prevent other applications from gaining access to your decrypted data, ezVault does not include third party products that require external connections, such as adware (even the trial version).
You can directly launch the application on your device using your secure data by tapping the item icon.
ezVault recognizes the following types of data:
• Phone Numbers – launches the dialer or SMS (text) application (you are prompted to choose)
• email – launches an email application and pre-populates the “To” field.
• Web sites (with optional user/password) - launches a web browser. Future capability will automatically log you in based on username and password stored in ezVault.
• System (with optional user/password) - login information that is not used specifically by an app
• memo - free-form text that is not used by any particular app. This is a multi-line item that allows you to keep complex notes.
• address - physical or mailing address. Launches in map application with the address prepopulated.
ezVault secures your data when you leave your device idle. After a user-configurable period of user inactivity, ezVault will secure your data, either by closing the file or by blanking the screen if you have made changes. Your data is secured without encrypting or locking the entire device.